Saturday 17 January 2015

Feeder: The Live Collection

TREON048
A collection of live performances from Feeder dated between 1998 and 2009.

Notes: 
Feeder bootlegs are incredibly rare to come by these days. I have a few but none of them with a higher bitrate than 192kbps. Given the low bitrate I thought it probably best to upload them here as one post instead of spreading them out over a few weeks or months. If you are a Feeder fan then it may be a chance to hear some stuff you haven't heard before.

Part One Includes:
Live from Glastonbury Festival (24.06.2000) - Incomplete 6 Tracks
Live at Conor Hall '03 - Incomplete? 8 Tracks*
Live from One Big Sunday '03 - Complete 9 Tracks
Live from the London Festival '08 - Incomplete 6 Track EP
* I have been told that this performance is incomplete but I have not seen a full tracklisting to find out what exactly is missing.

Part Two Includes:
Miscellaneous Live Performances - 23 Tracks dated between 1998 and 2009.





1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Great work that you put in the stuff you put on this blog.
    I have been bootleg collector back in the day when we would send CDs across the globe (mainly Oasis bootlegs) and a good fan on Britpop so I am enjoying a lot here.

    I saw this post and remembered that I also have some Feeder bootlegs.

    So far I found Tower Records Toronto in-store 08.01.2001 and Maida Vale Studios 05.03.2001, but I have to dig deeper to find some more stuff. I think I had mainly 2000/2001 recordings.
    Not sure what you have already, but if it's of any interest for you, contact me.

    Cheers,
    Christiaan

    ReplyDelete