Sunday 4 June 2017

Jeff Buckley: Live At Tower Records 1995

TREON160
Jeff Buckley and his band performs an in-store gig at Tower Records in Westwood, California on 3rd May 1995.

Notes:
Sourced from a very good audience recording. I have not altered the audio in any way other than converting it into mp3 from the FLAC source.

Tracklist:
01 - Intro (3:41)
02 - So Real (7:13)
03 - Dream Brother (9:13)
04 - Grace (7:09)
05 - Kick Out The Jams (2:50)
06 - Eternal Life (6:20)
07 - Lilac Wine (7:21)
08 - Mojo Pin (8:58)
09 - Last Goodbye (4:59)


Password: BuckleyTower


Jeff and his band performing in-store at Tower Records.

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorites and personal as had I known about it, I may have been able to go...I've seen it on YouTube but am glad to see it here now too...thanks for all the wonderful uploads of my beloved soul brother...I enjoy them immensely! Mercedes from OC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my recording of him at the Tower in the NYC Village. Can share as flac if you like. Also recorded him at Roseland and recently matrixed it.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKjShfP2po0

    ReplyDelete